Thursday

What's New...

Hi guys,
I know I haven't blogged for a bit, so sorry about that.
I do have a good excuse though! So I usually only blog on the weekend because I actually have spare time to  write and things *cough, cough* no social life *cough, wheeze, cough* and during the week I have a lot of homework to do (and stuff to fangirl over) and blah blah blah.
But recently I have been training for Waterpolo provincials (ooo ahh that sounds quite professional doesn't it?), so I literally* have no time to do anything but that.
This weekend though is a holiday, so no training for me!!! (But of course I have homework :( ) HAPPY EASTER by the way, I hope you have a lovely time.
Unfortunately though, I won't be able to post this weekend because I'm going to my cottage thus no internet -_- !!!! I will post a poem that I wrote a while ago though after this one because I haven't written anything in weeks.

*no not figuratively, LITERALLY
Thanks for reading (and please feel welcome to continue reading ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment